Waltham Chamber's Annual Golf Tournament 2021
A Day of Golf!
Join us for a day of golf at the Stow Acres Country Club. This foursome scramble format is great for golfers of all abilities and lends itself to networking with fellow members of the business community. We are working really closely with Stow Acres Country Club to provide a great golfing experience for you, while obeying the State’s reopening guidelines.
Golfers will have a fun-filled day complete with golf, special contests & lunch.
Registration includes 18 holes of golf, cart rental, a continental breakfast and a boxed lunch.
- 8:15 registration and breakfast
- 9:15 shotgun start, rain or shine
- Expect the tournament to wrap up by early afternoon
- We won't be holding our traditional post-event. We will still have raffles, but we are working on a touch-less raffle idea. There will be food and beverages available at the grill throughout the day.
Social Distancing and Safety Guidelines (subject to change)
- The clubhouse, locker rooms and driving range are currently closed, but the refreshments station and restrooms are available while on the course.
- Each player will be assigned to individual carts and should maintain 6' distance from others throughout the day.
- Masks will be required.
- Your boxed lunch and other tournament materials will be placed on your assigned cart when you arrive on site - we'll have brief announcements before the shotgun.
- As always, each player will receive a tournament gift along with your registration fee
- We'll have our putting contest, longest drive and other contests throughout the course
- Prizes for top three teams
To celebrate their 50 years in business, Cart Sponsor-Connors & Connors LLP has donated 50 golf umbrellas for the first 50 golfers who sign up for this year’s Golf Tournament…June 10th
Become a Sponsor
Sponsors of all levels will benefit for the many opportunities provided at this tournament through visibility and brand promotion. Golf Tournament 2021 Sponsorship Packet
Stow Acres Country Club
Geoff Stanton, Stanton Insurance
Kelly Hill, Mount Auburn Hospital
John C. Peacock, Former Executive Director WCOC
Doug Waybright, The Nelson Companies
Health and safety guidelines are shifting, so there could be additional adjustments made based on the current recommendations. We will inform you of any changes and offer full refunds in the event the tournament is cancelled or if you are unable to attend due to any health concerns. If you have further questions about any of the tournament procedures or rules, don't hesitate to contact us directly.